The Internet You Need The Internet You Need

"New Grounds couldn't exist without it. "

It already... does... exist without it. The phrase "net neutrality" is a misnomer. There's nothing neutral about it, just like the "patriot act" has nothing to do with patriotism. The vast majority are probably in favor of both because they sound like something nice. The rest are just socialists that don't believe we have a right to run a business the way we want. This is the part where you say, "But what if Comcrap is the only choice in my area?" Blame the government for allowing the monopoly and making it difficult and cost prohibitive for mom & pop ISP's to get into the game. There are too many regulations for the underdogs to get in. Government was the problem in the first place, and net-neutrality supporters want to fix too much government with even more government. Yeah... makes perfect sense...

Forcing neutrality makes as much sense as bringing freedom to Iraq by attacking it and killing mostly civilians. Good animation though.

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." ~ George Washington

Lifeless Lifeless

Style

I like this style of animation. The colors, the textured flicker effect, the decision to not use black borders on everything, etc. Did you draw everything in Flash? I'd love to see a source file or tutorial with this kind of animation and drawing. Do you know of any?

gopherguy responds:

Yeah I did everything in Flash. The flickering effect was used by taking a large texture and chopping it up 4 different ways, then looping that over top of everything.

Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!! Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!!

Youtube has scrollbars

One perk about Youtube though is you get a scroll bar, or seek bar, whatever the proper name is. You can skip ahead. If this "cat sleeping" video were on Newgrounds for real, you'd have to watch the whole thing to see if anything funny happens at the end, and end up disappointed. Most of us have short attention spans.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Pulling roots

Like other said, I can't pull the 2 right roots around the tree with eyes. The "idea" thing pops up, the the roots aren't clickable. The 2 left roots can be pulled though. Maybe it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong.

Love your games though!

Binary Binary

Bug

When leaving the computer on the right on the first planet, then immediately pressing Z to go back in, the game stops working. Can't walk or anything. It's not a focus on the Flash app problem either.

Throw Rocks at Shit Throw Rocks at Shit

Music

The music is what makes this.

==(Absentminded)== ==(Absentminded)==

Streets of Rage

Kind of reminds me of Streets of Rage. Sweet groove.

Buoy responds:

Rig responds:

i kno rite :D

Violet Monk Sunglasses Violet Monk Sunglasses

Far EastTwang

The oriental flair really makes this!

Winter is coming Winter is coming

HODOR!

New World Order New World Order

Not a conspiracy

I wouldn't call the false left/right dichotomy a conspiracy theory. It's pretty blatant. The NWO, BG, and Bilderberg stuff probably doesn't help us get taken seriously though, and seems more about the use of buzzwords and emotionalism. Of course leaders and powerful business people meet; it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Everything else is based too much on speculation. I think a lot of good ideas get ruined because they get lumped together with ideas that only trolls could dream up, like the 9/11 airplanes being holograms or government leaders being replaced by extraterrestrials. Not all 9/11 truthers, for example, believe in the crazy stuff, yet they all get lumped together ruining even the good sane points the movement has.

Either way, I hope your picture gets people thinking. You posted a YouTube video in reply to someone else, which is 10 minutes describing our Republic, starting with the Franklin quote, and I often point others to that same video myself. It's a favorite and must see, without going off track on conspiracy stuff. Glad you like that video too. Ever think of making wallpaper sized stuff?