==(Absentminded)== ==(Absentminded)==

Streets of Rage

Kind of reminds me of Streets of Rage. Sweet groove.

Buoy responds:

Rig responds:

i kno rite :D

Violet Monk Sunglasses Violet Monk Sunglasses

Far EastTwang

The oriental flair really makes this!

HW - On The Edge HW - On The Edge

Nice mix of ambient and hip hop

I like this relaxing style of hip hop. Has an ambient tone to it. You could probably get your stuff played on Groove Salad at SomaFM.

haywirehaywire responds:

thanks man.

boardwalkin boardwalkin

Jazzy Hip Hop Groove

This definitely has got my foot tapping!

Come on Guiyz! Itz GuyCo! Come on Guiyz! Itz GuyCo!

oh hai

why does it feel like somebody's watching me!

HW - Haywyre 100 HW - Haywyre 100

Awesome

This song has everything. It would make perfect background music. I imagine certain parts kicking in when something dramatic happens in a documentary or movie.

haywirehaywire responds:

thanks a lot man

The Hero of Time [Unfin] The Hero of Time [Unfin]

Wow!

I love the build up. Like another commenter, my favorite part is also 1:01 - 1:52. It's a very nice theme. All kinds of dramatic visuals go through my head in that part. The drums in the ending kind of seem like a downer, but as a larger piece I'm sure they will fit in well.

Gargamell Gargamell

awesometastic

I've been listening to all the castle crashers related songs, and this is one of my favorites. I can just picture the characters defeating a tough boss, and this music is in the next level, because it's kinda rewarding sounding. Like, good job moving on, but the journey continues! Or I'm just weird.

*+*+Ice Cream truck short+*+* *+*+Ice Cream truck short+*+*

Yay!!!

I can really go for some ice cream. Mmmm. Ice cream... Seriously, as soon as I'm done typing this, I'm going downstairs to get some. I like mine in a bowl wit TONS of chocolate syrup, then I mix it and let it melt a bit. *drool*

Chronamut responds:

that sounded so dirty ..lol..

I cnat wait till the ice cream truck comes around again - maybe this time i'll actually record it! Or maybe itll have a different tune this time!

One can only pray..