Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Pulling roots

Like other said, I can't pull the 2 right roots around the tree with eyes. The "idea" thing pops up, the the roots aren't clickable. The 2 left roots can be pulled though. Maybe it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong.

Love your games though!

Binary Binary

Bug

When leaving the computer on the right on the first planet, then immediately pressing Z to go back in, the game stops working. Can't walk or anything. It's not a focus on the Flash app problem either.

Throw Rocks at Shit Throw Rocks at Shit

Music

The music is what makes this.

Record Tripping Record Tripping

cool idea

Perhaps there is a problem with my mouse (microsoft wireless laser mouse 5000) or browsers (tried chrome and firefox), but the scroll moves the entire page, despite clicking on the applet. With chrome, the scroll worked but the moving page distracted too much. With firefox, only the page moved with no affect in the game.

Big Pixel Racing Big Pixel Racing

neat

I would add a way to quit the race after losing, or for it to finish by itself. It's dreaded having to finish laps when you already lost.

Infectonator! Infectonator!

Strategy and bugs

The only thing I would suggest is to allow us to skip the tutorial without missing out on the 1000 coins. And to allow us to spend them before playing the 1st stage too, because if I don't beat the first stage in -2 seconds, might as well restart the game. I find the best thing to invest in at first is speed, but I haven't broken 700k yet. Perhaps you could post tips on how to spend.

Two possible bugs. You click once to start the clock, and once to spread the virus. If you double click too fast, it's like a dud and no virus shoots out. Also, when you click the "X" on notices, a bomb gets used.

Amateur Surgeon Christmas Amateur Surgeon Christmas

Mincer

Once I got the vacuum cleaner (?) attached as a leg, I didn't know what to do.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

five hours

I can't believe I sat here for 5 hours so I could get the last medal...

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

Great Game

Is it possible to get both the savior and bully medals?

EdibleCastle responds:

Yes, but you'll have to play the game twice :)

Raid Gaza! Raid Gaza!

Needs moar satire

Needs more satire and sarcasm, because it seemingly went over some people's heads. Maybe create more bonuses for killing innocent children and civilians, maybe they will begin to get the point then.