The Internet You Need The Internet You Need

"New Grounds couldn't exist without it. "

It already... does... exist without it. The phrase "net neutrality" is a misnomer. There's nothing neutral about it, just like the "patriot act" has nothing to do with patriotism. The vast majority are probably in favor of both because they sound like something nice. The rest are just socialists that don't believe we have a right to run a business the way we want. This is the part where you say, "But what if Comcrap is the only choice in my area?" Blame the government for allowing the monopoly and making it difficult and cost prohibitive for mom & pop ISP's to get into the game. There are too many regulations for the underdogs to get in. Government was the problem in the first place, and net-neutrality supporters want to fix too much government with even more government. Yeah... makes perfect sense...

Forcing neutrality makes as much sense as bringing freedom to Iraq by attacking it and killing mostly civilians. Good animation though.

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." ~ George Washington

Lifeless Lifeless

Style

I like this style of animation. The colors, the textured flicker effect, the decision to not use black borders on everything, etc. Did you draw everything in Flash? I'd love to see a source file or tutorial with this kind of animation and drawing. Do you know of any?

gopherguy responds:

Yeah I did everything in Flash. The flickering effect was used by taking a large texture and chopping it up 4 different ways, then looping that over top of everything.

Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!! Hilarious Cat Sleeping!!!

Youtube has scrollbars

One perk about Youtube though is you get a scroll bar, or seek bar, whatever the proper name is. You can skip ahead. If this "cat sleeping" video were on Newgrounds for real, you'd have to watch the whole thing to see if anything funny happens at the end, and end up disappointed. Most of us have short attention spans.

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

raisins

Picking up what you think is a "chocolate chip" cookie, only to discover it has raisins, is definitely one of humanity's greatest tragedies.

Tales From the Garden Tales From the Garden

Wow!

This is the best thing on Newgrounds! A++++++!!! Would watch again!

Lost Finale Spoiler Lost Finale Spoiler

Still Bitter

I'm still Bitter about the Sopranos finale, damn you!!!

Coping with E.L.S. Coping with E.L.S.

Nice

This made me chuckle. Posted it on my Twitter; hope it'll get you some hits.

peanutfoot932 responds:

Haha, thank you. :D

Alfred Fucks Himself Alfred Fucks Himself

Wow

I could watch this 500 times and not see everything! Great movie.

Comme un Poisson Comme un Poisson

Grilled Cheese

You must speak from experience, because my grandmother says the same stuff. She'll ask if I'm hungry, I'll say no, and 5 minutes later she has a grilled cheese sandwich anyway.

China Case Study China Case Study

Well made

I like this style of information being displayed. Would be great for a documentary. It looks just as good as some After Effects stuff!